Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

40 Days of Prayer and Reflection - Lenten Prayer Week Four






Lenten Prayers - Week Four


Third Sunday of Lent
O Lord, we have heard you
ourselves, and we are certain that
you are the Savior of the world!
(see John 4:42)


Monday
“In my heart, I am thirsty for you
the living God. When will I see
your face?” (Psalm 42:2)


Tuesday
“Show me your paths and teach
me to follow; guide me by your
truth and instruct me.” (Psalm 25:4)


Wednesday
Help me, oh Lord, to follow your
commands, to teach them to my
children and to my children’s
children. (see Deuteronomy 4:9)


Thursday
We worship the Lord with thankful
hearts and songs of praise. (see Psalm 95:2)


Friday
Lord, that I may love you with all
my heart, soul, mind, and
strength. (see Mark 12:30)


Saturday
Lord, our prayer is that we may do
our best to know you today. (see Hosea 6:3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment