Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

40 Days of Prayer and Reflection - Lenten Prayer Week Five






Lenten Prayers - Week Five


Fourth Sunday of Lent
“You, Lord, are my shepherd. I will
never be in need.” (Psalm 23:1)


Monday
“I prayed to you, Lord God, and
you healed me, saving me from
death and the grave.” (Psalm 29:2)


Tuesday
“The Lord all-powerful is with us.
The God of Jacob is our fortress.”
(Psalm 46:11)


Wednesday
Lord, you will never forget me.
(see Isaiah 49:15)


Thursday
“Remember me, Lord, when you
show kindness by saving your
people!” (Psalm 106:4)


Friday
Lord, you are there to rescue all
who are discouraged and have
given up hope. (see Psalm 34:18)


Saturday
“You, God, are my shield, the
protector of everyone whose heart
is right.” (Psalm 7:10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment