Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

40 Days of Prayer and Reflection - Morning and Nighttime Prayers for March






Morning Prayer for March
Into your hands, O Lord, we
commend ourselves today. Let your
presence be with us; strengthen us to
remember that in the good work we
do we are serving you. Give us a
diligent and watchful spirit, that we
may seek in all things to know your
will, and to act with love toward our
neighbor. May our day be for the
honor and glory of your name.
We pray this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Nighttime Prayer for March
O merciful God, one day I shall
come to your home of many rooms
where you have prepared a place
for me. Tonight let your gentle,
renewing hands be upon me, and
your loving eyes gaze at me as I go
to sleep. May I rest at peace with
you and with all those beloved to
me. Renew my body, cleanse my
soul. I await your creative power in
the morning light.
Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment